Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Wow

I have been a totally terrible blogger here recently.  Partly because this blog was intended to showcase my graphic work surrounding the custom lunchbags that are created for my daughter and so when those slow down, so does the blog. For the last month though, I have been focused on my "other" job of full time architect.  We just got a large church addition project out the door, so now I can get back to the real job of doodling!


I am working on a commission for a charity event that focuses on Nashville.  The bag will have an image of a singer with some additional imagery around her.  This is a mock up for concept.  I will publish more when it is further along.


All images and text copyright 2012 Michael Smith - Doodle Bag Productions

No comments:

Post a Comment